Ubisoft's recent release of Watch Dogs 2
has been released on PC, following previous releases on Xbox One and PS4.
Watch Dogs 2 boasts a wide range of PC-specific improvements that will give players the best possible experience with the most immersive features. Regardless of the hardware, the PC version will include full 4K support with both Ultra Textures and Extra Details options of PC players. This version also features uncapped FPS, as well as multi-monitor support with advanced setting, fully mouse-centric AI and multiple save files support.
The PC system requirements for Watch Dogs 2 are:
- Supported OS – (64-bit versions only): Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Hard Disk Space: 50 GB
- Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse, Microsoft Xbox One Controller, DualShock 4 Controller
- Multiplayer: 256 Kbps or faster broadband connection
Minimum Specs for Watch Dogs 2 are as follows:
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400S @ 2.5 GHz / AMD FX 6120 @ 3.5 GHz
- RAM: 6GB
- Video Card: NVidia GeForce GTX 660 (2GB) / AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB) or better
Recommended Specs meanwhile are:
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2 GHz / AMD FX 8120 @ 3.9 GHz
- RAM: 8GB
Watch Dogs 2 is now available on PS4, Xbox One and now available on PC. Developed by Ubisoft Montreal, Watch Dogs is developed by the studio that brought us other successful franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six, Prince of Persia, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell and many more during their collaborations with other Ubisoft studios.
Ham is a recovering rage quitter, video games journalist, musician and a rookie Twitch streamer. Playing everything from 2D platformers to MMORPGs, Ham enjoys bringing news from all forms of games to the masses. Favourite game series' include Dark Souls, Diablo, Grand Theft Auto and Borderlands.
Latest posts by Ham (see all)